Rare find!! Walk into this two-bedroom, two full bath apartment with a private outdoor patio and balcony filled with an abundance of sunlight encompassing the open floor plan layout. Entertain your guests from the kitchen which features stainless steel appliances and dark wood cabinets that flows into the large living area and dining room. This unique apartment has a balcony leading to a private outdoor space from the dining room and would be perfect for any new owners who’d like to unwind, work, or dine al fresco. The duplex apartment walks down to two bedrooms with lots of storage spaces including a huge walk-in closet. The master bedroom leads to a spacious private patio. In addition to the house-like feel, the new occupants have an additional storage closet at no additional cost and easy access to the laundry area. Conveniently located near restaurants, shopping, trains, local and express busses to the city. (No Pets are allowed. No Parking for the complex).
Date Added: 11/26/21 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 4/20/22 at 4:20 am
- GeneralEat-in Kitchen, Formal Dining Room, Granite Counters, Living Room / Dining Room, Pantry, Walk- In Closet(s)
- AppliancesOven, Refrigerator
- ParkingNo Garage, None, On Street
- HOA AmenitiesMaintenance Grounds, Exterior Maintenance, Sewer, Snow Removal, Trash, Water
- DistrictNew York City Geographic School District 20